gif make

Saturday 2 February 2013

HEARTS AND KISSES


Well here is my technique example for Hearts and Kisses.
Something I had never done before so here is the link I used for the instructions  -   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f9nznt1eSk&feature=youtu.be
I visited my local bead shop to purchase the exact size beads as described.

Then I got a little adventurous and using beads in my stash improvisation is the mother of invention don't you know, and here is what I came up with.

Using just part of the pattern to create the ear rings, pendant and ring and of course everything for the bracelet. It is bigger than the one made with the proper beads but it just goes to show any thing is possible.
Just lay your main beads out for the base of the bracelet- a bead board is handy to both keep your beads in one place and measure your piece                                      ( http://www.beadsdirect.co.uk/search/?query=bead+board).
Another tip is if using different sized beads from the pattern cut more thread too, as joining could cause a problem, and thread is cheaper than time.

Hope you will have a go.
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment